Wednesday 30 January 2013

Polka Dot Skirt .......


Today when i was felling like polka dot, but had no idea what to wear this skirt with at the same time i was avoiding wearing it with a white shirt which will be too common, and then the light bulb went on and bright in my head that i should wear it with my blue sweater. Well i tried it on and walllla this is how it looks :-)
So you guys tell me if you like this outfit with tucked in sweater or not....personally i like it tucked in *wink*










OMG I CAN'T WINK, WAS TRYING TO WINK & IT WENT HORRIBLE I LOOK MORE IN PAIN THAN WINKING HAHAHAHA LOL 







































Polka Dot Skirt- Legit Clothing
Blue Sweater- Topshop
Blue heels- Mr Price

XOXO
Vee :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...