Tuesday 30 July 2013

Vera Wangs Big Belt: Fashion Hit or Miss !?!

So this past weekend while watching Fashion Police on E entertainment they covered a look on Vera Wang. The talented 64 year old American  fashion designer known for her gorgeous range of haute couture bridesmaid gowns and wedding gown collections decided to take accessorising to another level when she attended the Little Dress Fashion Show in Paris last week. Honestly I love belts they are gorgeous and can definitely turn your outfit from boring to something wow, think about how a cute waist belt can transform your trench coat for example, however I personally feel like Vera went all wrong with this I mean the belt almost swallowed her considering how tiny she is, I think that’s a fashion miss, What do you guys think, let me know on your comments.



Photo Credit: Perezhilton.com / Coco Perez




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...