Thursday 15 August 2013

60ties POP

Hey guys!! Black and white is the new ish, we have all seen it all over and it just looks oh so flawless, for my final school project i have to do a 4 to 6 page editorial shoot and choose my own theme & i am going with the black and white theme/monochrome i have these crazy ideas about my shoot i totally cannot wait to get on it, i promise to show you guys how i did when all its done and dusted, anyways back to my outfit.... I found this little cutie somewhere in my closet and decided to wear it, it’s one of those items you buy and stash away like you just forget about it lol. I like the whole 60ties vintage pop it gives and I was going for that theme when wearing it today. Think I did pretty good, what do you think!?! Let me know.

Xoxo
Vee










Dress- Woolworths
Shoes- Edgars
Shades- Factorie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...