Thursday 8 August 2013

Get the Look: Live for Love

Hey Fashionistas

Tomorrow we are celebrating Women’s Day in South Africa as the month of August is dedicated to women this side so tomorrow is a public holiday, meaning no work for us *Yeay*. To all the women I would like to say, let us keep doing what we do best keep the peace, spread Love around the world and stay strong, We are WOMEN!! this world would be nothing without us. So let’s continue doing the good job that we are doing playing our roles in our everyday lives. We are anointed, highly favoured  and blessed. Now back to my outfit, I fell in love with this dress the minute I saw it, there’s nothing I would like caring around than LOVE, wish one could just blow it out on people’s faces coz there’s just so much hate out there….anyways I wanted to wear it casually and simple so this was the best I could come up with also i did not want to overwhelm the dress with too much jewellary. Love it!!

Xoxo
Vee










Dress- Truworths
Sneakers- Footwork via Zando
Hat- Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...