Tuesday 13 August 2013

Just Burgundy...

Hey yall, it’s a bit hot today but it was very cold in the morning, this cold front doesn’t want to leave us alone. Aaaah well because of this weather I had to throw in something in between hence I am sort of dressed for both, bought these skinnies recently and I love how they fit. Was in a mood for blood today hahahaha kidding ya but I was in a bit of monochromatic mood and throwing in a denim shirt to this look was perfection. I wanted also a bit of girly however tom boyish look so the beanie was a perfect choice with the wedges for a lady like feel. Hope everyone have a beautiful day further.

Much Love
Vee













Beanie- Bought from Holland
Denim Shirt- Mr Price
Sequin Sweater- Truworths
Skinny Pants- Woolworths
Wedges- Edgars


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...