Wednesday 2 October 2013

H2O Experience

Hi guys, apologies for my absence from the blog, a lot has been happening from me getting sick and hospitalised to running out of time for submitting my school project….. just so much drama however all is sorted now I am well and healthy,  back on track and as for my school project I got an extension and submitted it. I was looking forward to spring and unfortunately I didn’t even enjoy the first month of spring L (September) anyways enough excuses, so last weekend my sister decided to cheer me up and got me to go to one of the coolest spring music festivals in Johannesburg, The H2O Africa experience, they were turning 15 so they totally went big with 10 stages incl hip hop/trance/house etc it was epic and the weather was beautiful as well. Being in the MTV Base VIP guest list we got to drink and eat for free which was the best part hahahaha, danced our asses off the whole night… I literally got a work out from it, next morning I could hardly walk, never danced so much in a long time lol. It was worth it thou and so much fun I really enjoyed. Here are a few pics for you guys J Enjoy!!

Xoxo
Vee





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...